Nick Mazzeo, LLB
Nick Mazzeo is the principal of Mazzeo Lawyers, he has over 20 years’ experience litigating and resolving complex legal disputes which he has undertaken in most jurisdictions. Committed to client service, Nick strives to ensure his clients achieve their desired outcome.
Nick has a broad array of experience in legal matters including:
• Building and Construction
• Commercial Litigation: including company and partnership disputes, small business disputes, property disputes, and debt recovery
• Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Personal Injury
• Medical and Professional Negligence
• Public Liability
• Transport Accident Commission (TAC) claims
• Worker’s Compensation
• Family Law: divorce, parenting orders, and property settlements
• Bankruptcy and Insolvency advice
• Contesting Wills, Probate and Estate Planning
Nick attended school at Salesian College, Chadstone before earning his law degrees at Bond University, Queensland and Melbourne University.
Nick brings his broad range of experience to every case to ensure our clients have the knowledge and understanding they need to confidently exercise their options. Nick is available to appear in Courts in most jurisdictions.