Patrick Lennon, BA LLB
Patrick Lennon is a partner at Lennon Mazzeo Lawyers and was born in Glasgow, Scotland and immigrated to Australia as a young child. He studied at Mazenod College, Mulgrave and obtained his law degree at Monash University, Melbourne.
After qualifying, Patrick worked with the firm of Herbert Geer & Rundle in Melbourne before commencing practice on his own.
Patrick has a special interest in all areas of litigation including commercial law, family law and personal injury law. He offers expertise in public liability insurance work, professional indemnity litigation and debt recovery.
Patrick is also experienced in the field of advocacy and is available to appear in all Courts.
Nick Mazzeo, LLB
Nick Mazzeo is a partner at Lennon Mazzeo Lawyers, he has almost 20 years’ experience litigating and resolving complex legal disputes which he has undertaken in most jurisdictions. Committed to client service, Nick strives to ensure his clients achieve their desired outcome.
Nick has a broad array of experience in legal matters including:
• Building and Construction
• Commercial Litigation: including company and partnership disputes, small business disputes, property disputes, and debt recovery
• Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Personal Injury
• Medical and Professional Negligence
• Public Liability
• Transport Accident Commission (TAC) claims
• Worker’s Compensation
• Family Law: divorce, parenting orders, and property settlements
• Bankruptcy and Insolvency advice
• Contesting Wills, Probate and Estate Planning
Nick attended school at Salesian College, Chadstone before earning his law degrees at Bond University, Queensland and Melbourne University.
Nick brings his broad range of experience to every case to ensure our clients have the knowledge and understanding they need to confidently exercise their options. Nick is available to appear in Courts in most jurisdictions.